Finally back with some recent cards

Good afternoon everyone.

I see it has been a month since I posted anything. I am getting slower & slower with my work, but when I have made something I will continue to show it here. 

Because I am currently not involved in any challenges I am not being read by other people.  But I don't mind - when I do get around to blogging, it is helping to keep my mind alert.

Anyhow, those recent cards;

Several small Clean & Simple cards


Very simple white on white except for a small amount of silver to lift the design.
There is also some lines scored into the front of the card to take the plainness off - they dont always show up well in a photograph.
The die is unknown (probably from Aliexpress)


Although a new stamp I just cannot remember what make it is.
I just loved its simplicity.


Finally these 2 cuties.
The images are from Pngwing (I was introduced to them by a lady who shows her cards on Clean & Simple Facebook Group.)

I have also had several family cards to make for October, & will show you those after they have been seen by the recipient.

I trust you are all keeping well, & getting your Christmas Cards made.  'Bye for now, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch