Another challenge - Addicted to Clean & Simple

Good afternoon everyone.  I have another Challenge blog card for you today & once again the theme is Christmas.

The blog this time is Addicted To Clean and Simple, & here is my card;


Oops! it looks like I had a slight tremble when I took the photo. Apologies for the blur.

Last Christmas I made a Christmas Wreath to hang in the lounge window & had quite a few poinsettias left over along with some foliage.  So I thought this would be a good way to use some of them up.  They are from John Next Door dies & the Merry Christmas stamp has been around for ages.

Why not pop over to the blog, you can do so by clicking on the name above, & have a look at other entries.  In fact - why not have a go yourself.

Thank you for stopping by, see you again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch

A club challenge card