Another tangle

Good heavens! I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I last wrote a post.  Will have to make up for that over next few days.

Today I sat & worked on another tangle tile from Sanntangle designs.


This needs a steady had which, unfortunately, I didn't have today. But I persevered & the result is not too horrendous.  The centre square is divided into 4 squares, but I didn't get them even, although I don't think it notices too much, thankfully.

I am going to try it again when, hopefully, my hand is steadier & I might even add some colour.

I also made a Christmas card a couple of days ago that used various embossing  techniques.  Will blog about that tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch