Christmas cards

 Good afternoon everyone.  I don't want to speak too soon but here in my part of North Wales we seem to have missed the early snow, so far. Not sure that will last though.

Today, I have some more of my Christmas cards I have been making, to show you. Festive papers & die-cuts for these three.


Looking at them in the photo I may add a couple of peel-off holly / snowflake corners.
  I think they need a little something just to finish them off.

Going to take a rest now for lunch then back into the craft room to create some more cards whilst the creative juices seem to be flowing.

Stay warm & safe & thank you for popping in to see what I have been up to.  Happy crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch