Card Challenge - Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I almost missed the closing date for this challenge.  Time doesn't have much meaning currently where days run into more days & the time whizzes by. 

So the challenge this time is over at Tuesday Morning Sketches, & as the name implies we work from sketches.

Here is the sketch


and here is my entry for the challenge


I cut the squares from white card & coloured them with Distress Ink. The sketch shows a black border & rather than layer them onto black card I drew a border with a black Promarker pen.  The largest of the squares I raised on double-sided sticky pads.  The stamps I used are from AALL&Create "Botanicals modified" set. As I hadn't coloured the background or used DSP I drew a black line border just to relieve the white space.

Thank you for stopping by I do hope you enjoyed your visit & will call again.

Comments

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love your inked squares!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your choice of colors are terrific and I love your stamping. So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of the above, great inking plus stamp & color choices. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative card! I love this look. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch