Christmas cards

 Hi every one!  How is your weekend going?

I have been very busy with writing my Christmas cards over the last week, which in actual fact is early for me to be sending out. So I am pleased with myself.  There are still a few to go out & just close family ones to be sorted. These do not have to be posted so gives me a little more time.

I try to remember to photograph all my cards as they are finished, but sometimes, like at Christmas I forget as I am concerned about getting them ready to post. So, I will have made some that I have not shown you. Here are 2 that I made recently which I remembered to photograph.


I love this stamp its from Honey-Doo.

Have a great weekend! 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch