Hello everyone.

After creating the blog I decided to have a session making some simple cards for a friends scouts fund-raising efforts.  I thought it would be a good idea if I showed them here in the first proper post.

I made a set of 4 with these vintage car images

Here is one on its own for a clearer view.


They are 4" x 4" cards & I have sponged 2 ink colours through a circular aperture template then stamped the car image in black archival ink. To finish it I drew round the inside of the circular aperture to give it a frame.  

I mainly put a "best wishes" sentiment on the front of these cards as that seems best for covering all occasions when they are not for my own use. 

They are quite cute aren't they? 

Well! there you have it - my very first proper post in my new blog.  I hope you enjoyed your visit, please come for another visit & feel free to leave a comment it would be much appreciated.

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch