5th birthday card

 Hello everyone. 

Today I have the card I made for our grandsons 5th birthday to show you, which he celebrated a couple of weeks ago.

Having asked about his interests at this time I had to sit & check out some of the children's programmes on BBC.  The most difficult thing is being able to interpret the findings onto a card.

One of his favourite channels has several programmes in which they each use different characters,  So I selected the one called "Numbers"

Here is the card;


Character 5 was the obvious choice for the front of the card.


This is the double spread insert.

I selected the various characters I wanted from Google, & put them through some scrapbooking software I have.
The left-hand page just has number 5 again - but without the 5 & a message to him. 
Then the right-hand page has a waterfall topper with the characters 1 to 5 on individual pages.

I created the background paper by taking each image without their numbers onto a page in the software package & put them through an option to blur the image, then fade the colour out quite a bit.
This made quite a nice complimentary background to the images.

Our son said that our grandson was really delighted with it & they had a job to stop him constantly pulling the tab to work the waterfall.

Thank you for stopping by.  More from me soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch