new photo album

Hello everyone.

The last couple of weeks I have slowly been making myself another photo album.  It took this long due to the hot weather which cut down the length of time I could sit in the craft room.

The album style is from a video I watched by Vanessa Peter of "Scrappin It Up". She named this album Garden Party - not sure what I will call mine, but at the moment due to its vintage look I may possibly use for it for old family photos.  This will go along side my research into my family history.

Here are some photos of sections of the album.


The front cover.
The base of the album is 12x12 Kraft card.


This is the inside left page.
It has 2 flaps one which opens to the left & one which opens to the right. Giving me 5 pages in total.


This is the right hand page
It is also the basis for a large pocket.
 It has a flap with a pocket on the front which opens to the right & gives me 2 pages plus the pocket.


This is the reverse side of the large pocket.
The tab at top left is the pull tab for removing the booklet which is inside.
This page has a flap opening to the left & gives me 3 pages. 


This is the inside of the back cover.
It has one flap that opens to the left & one that opens to the right & this flap also holds 2 pockets.
These flaps give me a total of 4 pages plus pockets.


This is the back cover.


This is the booklet in the large pocket, which gives me 4 more pages.

I didn't have room on my desk to take photos of each of the sections open giving a better view of the extra pages provided from the flaps.  The finished size is approximately 11" x 7.5".

I really enjoy making albums, & already have the next one lined up. Totally different style.

I hope you enjoy browsing the photo of my work & please call again.

Comments

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch