Shaped card

 Hello everyone I do hope your week is going well.

When I started making albums I followed tutorials by Paul Ford & recently he has been doing tutorials for different shaped cards as well.  As his instructions are always so clear & easy to follow I decided to try a couple of the cards.  Clicking on his name above will take you to his You Tube channel & all his tutorials.

Here is his Double Z-fold card that I have made;


I used Serif Craft Artist 2 software to create my background papers & topper with sentiment. The background paper was fairly plain so I produced a second copy to which I added small versions of the flower image, including individual small flowers. Final embellishments were a few small gems at the corners.

Some people place the z-fold centrally on the folded card, I decided to have mine in line with the bottom edge of the card, I quite like it that way.

Thank you for stopping by please let me know you have visited by leaving a comment.


Comments

  1. Great but looks a bit complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I quite like that, I love different shaped cards, I will have to have a look at his website, thanks Gloria, love Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul is mainly albums but has about 6 - 8. He has a FB group as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch