Spoilt? Me?

 


Yes! I was spoilt yesterday receiving lots of cards & flowers & messages on Facebook.
This lovely basket of flowers above was from a group of colleagues which they gave to me a little earlier so I have been looking at them for a couple of weeks.


This beautiful bouquet from family


This one was from friends

and then, there are these .............


from my lovely husband, and yes there are 80.

My lounge is like a florist shop - its lovely.

We have displayed the cards all around the picture rail in the lounge in the same way we do our Christmas cards.  When it is time to take them down I will photograph them & then will most probably show them here as many of them are hand-made cards from friends & the ladies from the 3 clubs I used to organise.

The day was rounded off with a rare (these current times) meal out. 
We went to the Cherry Pie Inn & very nice it was too.











Comments

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous, especially the 80 roses! Glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch