Cards for fund raising.

 Hello everyone I hope you are all well.  I cannot believe that we are fast approaching the end of May, this year is going so fast!

I have been busy making cards for my scouting friend to help raise funds for his group.  So, this last couple of days I have used a card making kit that came with a magazine. The kit is The Secret Garden by Christine Griffiths of Card Making Magic.

I still have some pieces left but have made 17 cards so far;








The kit was very pretty & also very easy to use. It included the background papers which were patterned one side & plain the other. As some of the embellishments were quite busy I had to make the decision to use the plainer side in some cases.

I hope you found them interesting to look at & enjoyed your visit.  Have a lovely weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch