Inspired by .....

 ..... a video by Natasha Foote.

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are well.  Recently, I revisited the videos on YouTube by Natasha Foote.

Here is the latest card I created using the idea from the video.  See link at the end of the post.


My first attempt did not work, I guess I hadn't fully taken on her, reasonably easy, instructions. So, I went back & tried again. It really was so easy I felt stupid.

The design works for me. on 2 counts.  One, it produces a clean & simple card, & two it uses up more of those scraps we all have.  I say clean & simple but of course it can be more "lively & bold" if you so choose.

Its a good design for small bulk card making as well.  Why not, every so often have a session of cutting up your strips, build a collection then sit & create!  I might think about this one for some of my Christmas cards!!

Here is a link to the video


Why not make a couple?  There is quite a bit of space for a bigger embellishment or decoration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch