Music, music, music

Good afternoon everyone, how is your weekend?

Once again it has been a little while since I last posted here.  So today should make up for it as I have several cards to show you. It fell to me last week to provide a challenge for one of my clubs.  I chose the subject "music". 

As it had been my idea I felt I should create several different ideas. Here they are - 


This one is Distress Ink through a stencil, using the whole design.


The music image was a stamp, I have had it for quite a while & cannot remember the maker.
The flourish was also a stamp but the words were another stencil which I inked in 2 parts.


The background is from a part sheet of music that I tore into smaller pieces, 
then distressed the edges with Distress Ink in Vintage photo.
I am not happy tearing books - but this sheet of music had been part of some 
items in a small card making kit. So, I didn't feel so bad using it.
The Beethoven image is a stamp - again unsure of make.



I have wanted to make a grand piano style card for some time
& found a template for making one.

The photo below shows how the top of the piano stands up & shows the keyboard.
I had decorated both sides of the lid that covers the keys.


I really enjoyed making these cards, especially the grand piano. It was not as difficult as I thought it would be.  I will definitely be making some more of those.

The group met the challenge & there were some amazing interpretations & different styles.

Thank you for stopping by - please call again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch