A tangle tile

Hi, I don't know how my mojo got stolen but it is back today - thank you for returning it. I just hope it hasn't got the travel bug & disappears again.  😄 

I decided this afternoon to draw another tangle tile - one of Sandra Rushton's (Sanntangle) tiles. 


This design is Tile #093

I decided to draw this design on a pale blue tile.  It took me 2 attempts as the earlier stages were very shaky.  I stopped for a while to try & steady my hand & managed a little better. I am hoping if I try another tile tomorrow things might be a little less shaky as my hand will get "Tuned in" so to speak. This was probably the most complicated one I have tried so far, so I am really quite pleased with it.

With this stupid shaky hand I even have trouble stamping - but thankfully most of the time I use a stamp platform, so hopefully that won't get spoilt.

Feeling much brighter now I have managed that today.  Now! what shall I do tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch