A tangled birthday card

 Hello everyone!  Where has summer gone?  It's all grey, damp & miserable today.

Today I have a little birthday card to show you that includes some tangle design. It started with some stamped flower heads from Dreamees.

This is the basic card stamped with the flower heads & sentiment.


This is with some simple tangling worked around it & light colouring, then mounted on a similar colour paper before being mounted on the base card.


It wasn't until I photographed the card that I noticed the sentiment is slightly on the wonk. Ah well!

I am really enjoying the tangling I do & glad that now I have found a way to use alongside my stamping for making cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch