Another tangle tile

Hello everyone. 

Working on my last Sanntangle tile a couple of days ago relaxed me quite a bit & I felt ready to try another one.

Here is the one I did yesterday.  This is tile number 99 in Sandra Rushtons tile series.  Fortunately it isn't compulsory to try them in order or I would never get to some of these later designs.  I choose carefully to ensure it isn't a design outside my capabilities, but still enough to tax me a little.


The tile looks a grey/blue here but is in fact white, but not bright white. I had great difficulty in keeping the chains a rounder shape but was pleased that I was able to follow the method for drawing them. It looks difficult to start with but when it is broken into stages & by trying to keep a logical & methodical mind it wasn't so bad to do.  I will probably draw this one again at some time.

At least I seem to have got my mojo back to a certain degree & hope to door some more crafting including stamping.  After all we are into Christmas card making time & I am likely to fall behind if I don't get back to them soon. First thing to do - tidy my craft room, so that I have somewhere tidy to work.  Its mainly untidy because I am sorting all my craft stash & will be sending lots of it to a Charity shop. I tire quickly so not able to sit & craft for as long, each day, as I used to. So, much of it needs a good home & then I can cope with the rest.

At least this new interest in Sanntangle tiles, doesn't mean you need lots of equipment. Basically being a paper crafter I have virtually everything I need. So no need to purchase lots of new things.

I hope your crafting mojo is working well, & keeping you busy.  Enjoy the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch