Recent cards

Well! I have had quite a creative few days. 

I have 2 cards to show you which were shown to me by a crafting friend - they are called Peek-a-Boo or Collar Cards.

I rather enjoyed making this card - it was easy to do once decisions had been made on shape & size of card & then which papers.  Choice of papers slightly easier if you use double-sided papers, or paper pads with toning sheets in.  Takes a bit longer if you have to hunt through loads of paper.

These were made from paper pads with toning papers.  So I had to make my own double-sided papers.





I think I will now look out some Christmas papers & make a batch towards my Christmas stock which will be very useful. After all there is only 129 days to go - which is 18.5 weeks.  I don't know which sounds the closest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch