A birthday card

 Hello again everyone.

After another long gap between sessions of creativity, due to my health,  I have some cards to show you.

The first one is a card I made for a stamping colleagues birthday;


I made the background by spritzing a couple of Brusho pigment colours. In hindsight I should have made the front on a separate layer, as the Brushos bled through to the inside which meant I had to make a complete covering inside layer. Not a problem, - it would just have been neater.

The stamp is one of All&Creates designs - I just have a couple.  I wasn't completely happy with the front until I had the idea of a "scribbly" border.

I hope she liked it.

Another to show you over next couple of days.

Please leave a comment - or just say "hello".  It's so that I can see if anyone is actually visiting me, although the statistics seem to say I have one or two people popping in.

Take care & happy crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch