A birthday card

 Hello again.

Today, I have the second of my recent makes to show you. This time the card was for my brothers birthday. Even after all these years of making my own cards I still find it difficult to make cards for men.

Usually a card can be made around the interests of the person the card is for.  My brother is one of those people who has interests - for example he loves his motorbike - but he is awkward & doesn't particularly like them on cards when he actually has one to ride. So, I had a long session on Google searching for quick & easy cards for men.  Pinterest had lots too.

Anyway, here is what I finally made. not sure I was inspired with all the searching I had done, everything was just in my craft room -- 

  
The "Happy Birthday" embossing folder is very useful & can be used in many different ways. The thing is that now I have to remember who I  have used it for so that I don't repeat myself. 😀

Last year, in an online session with some stamping colleagues, I was introduced to circles.  I think they are called "living circles"! I really enjoy using them & generally add some lines & dots in/on them. This time I kept it simple, & am pleased with the result.

Whilst I seem to have got this creative streak back I must make a start on my Christmas cards.  I do have several already made, but I send out a lot of cards.  So, better get started.

Take care & happy crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch