A birthday card

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all well.

Today, I have another recently made birthday card to show you. This time it is one for our youngest son.  I searched the internet for royalty free designs for the background & also found a suitable digital stamp for the sentiment.  Good old Internet to the rescue again.

The music is, the actual music for   .... "Happy Birthday", & I recoloured it to sepia tones.


On the inside, rather than just a flat insert, I printed another of the digital sentiments & put it in as a popup.  The method where you cut a tab on the centre fold.


It was easy to add a few more musical notes to take away all the whiteness.

The next couple of months will be quite busy with birthdays & an Anniversary so I should be kept occupied. Then of course there is also Christmas cards.  I have made a good start on Chrismas,     but as I have quite a lot to do I am trying out some quick & easy ideas this year. At the moment I cannot sit at my desk too long at a time so have to do things in small time slots.

Another birthday card & an anniversary card to show you in a few days.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch