A birthday card

 Hello everyone I hope you are having a good weekend.

Today I have another recently made birthday card to show you.  This one was for a dear friend who like myself celebrates being 80 this year.


The embossed panel is one from "John Next Door" as, in fact, are the blossoms & foliage.
I used "Craft Too" - "Mica Magic" to colour the blossoms & the daises on the panel & applied the colour with a cotton bud for a light touch.

I slipped the 80 into the centre of the wreath of blossoms, so it was a little more subtle.

In my stash I found a rather delicate piece of background paper that went well with the colour I had chosen for the blossoms.  Very pleased with this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch