An Anniversary card

Here I am again with another recent card I have made.  This one was for our youngest son & his wife on the occasion of their wedding anniversary this week.


I used a 15cm square card with a scalloped edge & some beautiful papers that I have had for about a year.  Some of them have the same design in two opposite corners such as this one.  This enables me to create a little 3-d by cutting around the flowers from one of the corners.  The remaining portion then was used for the background & layer.

The papers are so delicate & pretty. I bought them for use in photo albums, but haven't made an album for a few months now, as I cannot sit at my desk for long sessions.

I will be back again in a few days with 2 more recent cards I have made.  In the meantime I slowly get Christmas cards put together.

My husband & I had our booster jabs last Friday, so we are well vaccinated, as we have also had our flu jab.  I hope you are all well & keeping safe & healthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch