More Christmas cards

 Good evening everyone.

This evening I have some more Christmas cards I made recently.  I need a lot of cards so as I have a few hand problems, this  year the cards will be clean & simple designs.

I have made 2 different batches of 8 cards each.  This is the first batch.


The cards are 4"x4" & the stamped image has been embossed with silver embossing powder, 
then layered onto silver paper before placed on the card front.  
There is a stamped verse inside which has also been embossed with silver embossing powder.

This is the second batch, made them in exactly the same style as the others.



Now for the next design which perhaps will be a little more elaborate, but not too much so. Also i need to give my attention to a Wedding Anniversary card that has to be sent to the USA as soon as I can.

Make sure you stay safe & warm now that we have this cold spell upon us. Thank you for dropping by please call again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch