Another birthday card

 Hello again.  Today I have another recently made birthday card to show you. This one was for our son-in-law who also  had a birthday this week. He & our daughter live in Kansas City, so it is always difficult to judge timing for posting, to make sure it arrives on time.  Evidently this one arrived bang on the day. Hooray!

I always find it more difficult making cards for men & designing one for our son-in-law sets other difficulties.  Because we do not see them very often it is difficult knowing about interests.

But I found this on an old papercraft CD I have & thought I would be able to work with it & I am rather pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for stopping by, please say hello in the comments section, so that I know someone has been here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch