More Christmas cards

Hello everyone.

Some more Christmas cards made still using up papers etc from my stash.  This time I made 3 of the same design as that was how far the papers went that I had pulled out of the box.


I found these rather pleasing antique finished papers which went so well together.
The bottom layer is covered in little holly sprays in dark brown, light brown & gold.
The one I chose for the focal point had these vintage large holly sprays on them. 
After cutting them down to size I was left with a strip from each one, with another small spray on it which will also be useful.

The "Merry Christmas" die-cut I had left over from last year (I had cut too many). They had been die-cut from white card & I heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.  
Three little gems at the bottom to add a little bling completes the cards

Time to look out some more papers & work out a design for another batch of cards.
Still a long way to go before I have made enough.

Despite getting very uncomfortable with my back whilst sitting to make those cards I really enjoyed making them & very pleased with the finished look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch