Christmas cards

 Hello everyone.  I hope you have something nice planned for the weekend - perhaps lots of crafting?

Today I have a couple of photos of some more of the Christmas cards I have been making.  Like many of us crafters I have loads & loads of papers that need using up.  Whilst I am mainly a stamper I do need to use up these Christmas papers I have & will try to incorporate some stamping if only a small greeting.

This first set, of 8 cards, are 5"x5" square.
I used some gold paper for a layer, then two different Christmas background papers as the main feature.
One set has angels the other has Father Christmas on them.
There is a small "Merry Christmas" stamped in black ink on each one.



This is a set of 2 cards that are 5" x 7" landscape orientated.
A more Christmassy background in green with lots of holly on, then the same Christmas angel background paper, as before, for the main feature.
The greeting this time is "Christmas Greetings" in gold peel-offs.



So, another 10 cards for my Christmas collection & some more papers used instead of sitting in a box forgotten.  Not that I had forgotten them, just not got around to using them.

This weekend I hope to make some more with other papers & card from my Christmas stash. So there should be some more to show you next week.

Have a lovely weekend.

Comments

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch