A challenge

This was a challenge set by a colleague in one of my stamping groups I belong to.  

"To use up our scraps."

Good afternoon, by the way, I hope everyone is well.

I have been trying to use my scraps for a little while now but put my mind to doing some different styles for this challenge.

                  I actually meant to have the second one of this first style with the squares at the top. 
                                  As they are complete cards I cannot just turn it up the other way.  
                            Most of these cards do not have any sentiment on as I prefer to do that 
                                                       when I know who it is going to.


These next three cards were made from scraps left over from a photo album I have just made,
Really pleased with how these turned out, especially the square quilt design.
I had wanted to try one of those for some time.



I thought I would add some Christmas cards to my stash.
The baubles were just right for the papers I found.


I am not sure this one is truly scraps but the 3 oddment pieces just went together, so I used them.
The two Christmas cards do have a sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope your visit was interesting.

Have a good week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch