Unfinished projects

Good afternoon everyone. It's a lovely sunny day here today - but the wind is quite fierce & it feels really really cold.

Unfinished projects?

They are those partially started cards, backgrounds that have not been put to use.  So! I decided I must work my way through any of those I have. 

Here are the first four;




The two cards above were from a video by Natasha Foote (check out her YouTube channel). I regularly watch her ideas.
This one was using metallic inks/paints on black card.
I didn't have metallic ink, but did I have some pearlised paints which also give a good effect.


This little card was made from the remains of an A4 cardstock I had decorated with inks & stamps.
It had been laying in my Unfinished Projects box for a while so I made the card base, which I dry embossed, then folded as a Z-fold card. Next I cut the background into 2 pieces added them to the card, along with 2 little flowers.


This one is a card shape I found on Pinterest.
The centre is die-cut, then added on the inside with a hinge so that it hangs 
free of the main part of the card.

There are still more pieces in my "Unfinished projects" box - so watch this space.

Thank you for stopping by. Take care.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch