The first cards for 2022

 Hello! & a Very Happy New Year (belatedly) to anyone who has stopped by to see what I have been up to. I hope you had a good Christmas & raring to go with your crafting in this new year.

Before starting on any new card making I had a little bit of a tidy up & sorting through some things just laying around in my craft room I came across a cardboard folder with papers, small stamp & other materials, which must have been free with a magazine.  I do not remember getting it & had forgotten about it anyway. I try & make cards regularly for a friend to help him raise funds for his scout group, so I thought I would use this find for my first cards of 2022.

I made six cards in this session & there is enough material for another six cards I feel.







A really good start to the year & I hope also to my creative juices.

I also have 5 birthdays in January to make cards for. Three have been made, leaving two more to do, but I also have an early February birthday & the card has to go to the USA. So need to make sure I make that one early & get it in the post.  Because I had an Anniversary card to send out to USA in early December, as well as their Christmas card - so sent them together. We eventually heard that they arrived the day before Christmas eve!  So must make sure the cards go early enough in future.

Thank you for stopping by I do hope you will call again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch