January birthday card

 Hello everyone - how are you all - keeping well I hope & crafting a lot.

Today I have another one of the recent January birthday cards I have made;


For this card I used a cream DL card.  
On a matching piece of cream card I created a background with Brushos. 
Over the background I stamped the AALL&Create Iris image along with some of the 
text stamps included with the image. 
I finished by adding a little colour to the Iris by painting it with watercolour inks in matching shades & doing a scribbled frame around the edge..

I only have a couple of AALL&Create stamps but I do really like this one, the other one is like a poppy head.

Thank you once again, for visiting please call again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch