Recent card

Good afternoon everyone.  

I do hope you are having a good weekend & have lots of good things planned.

This afternoon I have another recent card to show you which is the last of January.


Its such a shame that I seem to have taken a rather blurry photo.

I used a square card & inked through a couple of different stencils to create a soft background
to hold the focal image. The floral group is one stamp which I inked in grey ink rather than black
 as I didn't want too harsh an image.
The card was then layered onto another piece of card which I had inked around the edge with the same background colour, & then layered the 2 onto a square base card.

Enjoy your weekend & keep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch