Another January birthday card ....

 .... This time it is the one I made for my Husbands birthday.

Coming so close to Christmas & using up a lot of my mojo for those cards, I did struggle to come up with a design for his card.  But he was pleased with what I did & here it is -- 


I used a 5x5 scalloped edge square card & 2 different stencils.  I also used Distress Inks & applied the colour with blending brushes.

The first stencil is the random squares pattern, with an overlay of the music stencil on a square of white card, & rounded the corners.  This card was layered onto a square of blue-green card & then placed on the front of the base card.  The Happy Birthday was part of the stencil - so I had to stamp the With Love to finish the sentiment.

I have had both stencils a while & cannot remember what make they are.

Thank you for taking a peek at my work I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please call again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch