A technique revisited

 Hello everyone!

Yesterday I created 2 card fronts using an old technique, which I was re-inspired to do thanks to a Natasha Foote video.  (Search for her on YouTube). Natasha produces videos roughly every 2 days & as well as revisiting techniques, she guides us in using the things we already have in our stash in many different ways. I love her videos.

This one was using metallic paints on black card.  I only had pearlised paints which I have used a lot in my card making (I bought them years ago for £1 from The Works). I don't think the impact is quite as dramatic but at least it got me crafting.



At the moment they are only layered onto complimentary coloured card - not on a base card.  I will do that, plus a sentiment, when I know how I am going to use them.

I still have a couple of January birthday cards to show you - but not until they have been received by the persons they are for.

Thank you for taking a peek at my little space here on the Internet. Please return again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch