Different fold card

Good afternoon, & another week has almost passed me by without writing a post.

Today I have a card to show to you that I made a little while back, just forgot to post photo.  Its from a tutorial by Paul Ford. I discovered his tutorials when I got interested in albums & have made several of his designs.  Every so often he does cards as well.

This one is called an Angled gate-fold card.

It is a very pretty shape & fits inside a 5" x 7" envelope.


Here is a view of the card open.


This size card is becoming very popular & even more so if they fold flat.  I am always on the look out for something different in a card & have several lined up that I am going to be making.  Some I have already blogged - but there is more to come.  So, watch this space!

Have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch