Play time

Hello everyone.

Yesterday I had a play day & managed to do several things.  

Back on 5 March I showed you a card I had made using some die-cut floral designs, that I had refound the dies & cd's for.  So first thing in my play time I printed & die-cut some more of the images & I now have quite a nice little collection ready to make some cards.

After that play I chose another of Iced Images designs & created that. This time it is the "double side step pop-up card".

Here is the front view;


& here is aerial view so that you can see the construction.


It was a fairly easy design to prepare & put together. Three separate sections, two of which had the ends shaped to create those connecting pillars, & one flat section.

The You Tube video I watched placed the small front piece centrally, but to avoid any chance of it being a bit top heavy, I placed mine level with the bottom edge.

I really do like this card. It measure 7" x 5" & folds flat for posting. If any extra embellishment was added it would have to go in a larger envelope - or a purpose made one! There's a thought!  I think I may use this one for some of my Christmas cards. Yes, yes I know its only early March - but if I don't start now it will all be a last minute rush.

Thank you for popping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch