Using scraps

Good afternoon!

I have spent the last couple of days making some cards for a friend for his fundraising efforts for his scouts group. I thought it would be a great opportunity to use up some of those scraps collected from other card making sessions.

I took some inspiration from various YouTube videos I watched;





I rarely put any greeting on these cards, unless asked to. I was very pleased with these 4 cards & have scrap papers in other colours that I can make another set.  Although I still have 3 other found designs to try out.

Obviously from these cards some scraps were created but I decided enough was enough & those have gone in the bin.

But we can never have enough - or the right - paper & card can we?  I have just started a rather special card & having chosen the design & the stamps I then needed to search for the papers.  All this paper in my room but nothing suitable for this card.  So, this week, another pack of paper & some plain coloured card arrived.  Ah well, will have to search for more scrap designs.

Thank you for popping by, please call again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch