New stamp

Good morning on a sunny Sunday here in North Wales.

Towards the end of last year I purchased a couple of stamps, that were in a sale, & they had a large single word as the main feature surrounded by flowers & foliage.  In my sessions of looking for different fold cards I found I feel the perfect one to showcase the stamp.

The fold is called a "Triple Diamond Point card", which I saw on Mixed up Crafts.

Here is a front view of my finished card;


The 3 flowers I stamped on the diamonds are from an anonymous set I have had for ages, but they just seemed to go well with the main stamp.

Here is another view - this time standing on the diamond points, the main section of the front of the card is smaller than the back. It is the points that make it stand up.


I do have a slight smudge of ink from the top flower - so just need to find one of my small butterflies then no-one will know.  Aah! But you will now.

Since making the diamond card that I showed on 17 March I have seen a few others that use this feature, so I will slowly be trying those out. I think they are a great design feature.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I will be back in a couple of days.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch