Play time

Good morning everyone.  I find it hard to believe it is a week, or just over, since I posted on here. I have been busy with various projects that I hadn't realised the time was flying past.

The card I have to show you today was shown on one of the clubs I keep in touch with. It was a much more layered different fold card - but I really enjoyed making it.  It is another design from Iced-Images.

It's a little like one card inside another, but there is a little twist to it.  This first view is from the front & the butterfly is resting on a strip of acetate.  It is always difficult to photograph things with acetate on.


The butterfly is clearer on this second view, & I have turned it slightly so that you can the hinges that put help create the shape.


I should have taken an aerial view of it, but didn't think at the time. The design folds flat for postage & fits a 7" x 5" envelope.  A card for a special time I think.

I hope you enjoyed your visit & please do call again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch