Play time

Hello again, I hope you are feeling well & creating lots of lovely things.

Today, another play-time card.  These are the cards that I find that have something different about them & I have a play to see if I like them. 

Once again it is a design from Iced Images & is called a Triple Diamond Tent Fold Card;


The card is made from 4 diamonds. Three of them are decorated & over lap each other.  The fourth diamond is folded in half & the triple set is attached to that - it creates the stand.  See next photo.


I think it is a lovely design & very effective. At the moment I have it in mind for some of my Christmas cards this year, & of course I will have to make some with stamping.

I also had the thought that for something a little more special it could be made with 5 diamonds (it would need, I think, 2 supports at the back - but not a problem).  I guess it could also be made with larger diamonds (just need to think about an envelope). Hmm! Will add those to my "To Do & Try" list.

Once again it is a design that folds flat for posting.  This one, the diamonds largest layer was 3" x 3", its finished size is a little over 4.5" high x about 8.5" long.  Not sure what size a DL card is, but possibly it needs a handmade envelope.

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day & please call again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch