A better day today

 Hello folks!

Well I have had a better day today & feel happier with my work. I decided to try another tangle topper this time with my own ideas. I wondered if things would flow better if it was coming from my head & not copying.  I don't think so.

My problem at the moment is a shaky hand so it is difficult to get nice smooth lines.  But perseverance pays off & I enjoyed being in my own little bubble whilst I created it.


I started by stamping a flower in black archive ink then adding the tangles around it. So! the trick is to stay calm, don't get frustrated & cross when it doesn't go quite right, & work a little more slowly. Consequently I feel much more relaxed today.

I hope your weekend is going well.
Thank you for stopping by I hope to "see" you again.


Comments

  1. Hi Gloria, that looks really impressive, it looks like it’s been decoupaged with Pinflair. Love Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Carolyn I really enjoyed trying something for myself.

      Delete

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog challenge times two

A club challenge card

blog challenge - sketch