Raiding the bit box

Hello!  I don't so much have a bit box as a bit drawer. So this morning I thought I would open it up grab a few things & see what I could make.

I wish I could be as random as that & just get on with it. No, I have to have a poke around deciding what will go with what.  Changing my mind & looking again, several times. Anyway I did find a few things & the outcome was 4 cards which will go in my box of cards for charity. 


The fairy toppers & background papers came from a pad that must have been a freebie with a magazine. The small square card was made with the left over pieces from the double z-fold card I showed yesterday.

I think I will have to have another raid tomorrow.
Thank you for joining me for a few moments, do call again.

Stay safe & well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog challenge times two

A club challenge card

blog challenge - sketch