Another tangle

 Good afternoon on a beautifully sunny warm day.

As I am not allowed to sit out in the sun due to adverse reaction of sun with my medication I have been in my craft room this afternoon having a little tangle fun.

This design I have seen somewhere in my travels around Google & You Tube looking at Zentangling ideas. So I have produced it pretty much from memory.


My hand was very shaky this afternoon so some of the smaller shapes I found a bit tricky to do & I can see through the photo that the colouring in, particularly in black, there are some white patches.  It is the first time I have attempted to make a gem on a piece, & I am actually quite happy with that.

Like everything new it is practice & more practice that helps improve work. So must set aside time for more practice.

I hope you are having a good weekend, enjoy the sunshine & thank you for stopping by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog challenge times two

A club challenge card

blog challenge - sketch