Another tangle

 Well. It's been a little quiet on the crafting scene the last couple of days.  I haven't actually made anything, but have prepared some bits & pieces for a birthday card for our grandson who has a birthday later in the month.

I spent quite a bit of time in Pinterest trying to discover inspiration for his card. Whether from that searching or not I have now made a decision on what to do & as I said earlier have started to gather items together to make the card. Now to decide exactly what the card will look like.  It is, & always has been harder to make cards for males. Our grandson will be 4, & it is still hard without doing anything too babyish.

I thought I would give you something to look at so I am posting a photo of one of my earlier tangle cards;


Its a very simple design as it is one the early one of my own designs.

Thank you for stopping by, do call again when you have time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog challenge times two

A club challenge card

blog challenge - sketch