Raiding the bit box

Yes! I have been poking around in the bit box again.  

Fairly near the top was some rather pretty Christmas papers, so I thought I would join the "Christmas in July" party.  The idea of the card shape came from another video I had watched by Paul Ford where he used an acetate front.

Here is my card;

 
The papers were from another freebie set off a magazine that I had bits left over from.  There wasn't actually a topper left but one of the design sheets had these larger lovely blue poinsettia style flowers. To create the topper I die cut the paper into an oval shape & layered onto black card similarly die cut.


This is the back of the card awaiting a verse or sentiment & a smaller version of the topper in the corner.

The design didn't take long to put together & is rather pretty - I think I might make some more like this, especially as there seems to be quite a bit of Christmas papers in that box. 😃


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog challenge times two

A club challenge card

blog challenge - sketch