Just a natter

 Hello!

My creativity seemed to dessert me some what in the last day or two, plus anything I tried doing seem to fall apart.  I guess we all have days like this from time to time but I get so frustrated & downhearted.

I am trying to take part in another card challenge & even though it involves a sketch with some of the thinking done for me, my brain just won't switch on.

Also I have just spent some time watching a Sanntangle video for a particular tile in order to draw it - took me 3 goes & I am still not happy with it.  They say that a poor workman blames their tools but my hands are one of my tools & they have been a bit twitchy.  Ah well! Such is life.  I have put everything away & will give it a fresh go again tomorrow.

Need my brain to work though as I have the challenge of making a card for our grandsons 4th birthday later in July. The challenge?  He is into helicopters & aeroplanes - so some research to do.

I hope you all have a good weekend planned. Have a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch