A recent card

Good afternoon on a very hot day where it is difficult to know what to do with yourself.  I hope everyone is fine is this weather.

Recently I spoke of the challenge of a birthday card for our grandsons fourth birthday. Well, his birthday was yesterday & I did manage to come up with a colourful idea built around an interest he has at the moment.  Aeroplanes & helicopters.  He is so fascinated by them that his parents took him to a nearby airport yesterday for him to watch the landing & leaving as part of his birthday treat.

Here is my card;
This is the front


inside left


inside right


I Googled for royalty free papers & images.  Having selected the images I wanted I put them into a photo management software & resized them, then printed them & cut into small photos.  I took one of the helicopters & through the same software managed to insert our grandsons face as if he was riding in it. All the images were then laminated.

I was pleased with the outcome, I hope he liked it too.

Now to find somewhere cool to sit & perhaps do some crafting.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you will visit again.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog challenge times two

A club challenge card

blog challenge - sketch