Another multi fold card

 Hi everyone I hope you are all crafting busily & making wonderful things.

Today, as promised, I have another multi fold card to show you.  This one I found when taking a long lovely search through Pinterest.


Isn't it a great shape?

The most important thing about making this one was to get a sharp point where all those diagonal lines come together at centre front.  It is free standing, but did take a little persuasion to stand up. as long as the sides are at the angle as here its fine.  I am currently wondering if I can devise something at the back to stop it falling back.

I did thinking if I made another base & glued them together down the left-hand side that would work, - but it doesn't - so thinking cap back on.

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch