Different fold card

Good afternoon I hope everyone is well.

The card I have to show you today I first saw made by a crafting colleague. The only thing she gave was a diagram for the cutting & folding & overall size.

I love sculptural cards & this is definitely one of those.


Although the shape looks daunting this wasn't so difficult to do. The important thing was for the base card not to be too thick, otherwise the points at the folds were more difficult to get sharp.  It's free standing & folds flat for posting.  Possibly a belly band might be quite good for holding it flat in the envelope.

A few days after making this one I found 2 more cards with lots of folds in. I have finished one & will blog it tomorrow, the second one I have yet to do.

Happy crafting everyone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

Blog challenge times two

blog challenge - sketch