Blog challenge times two

Hi everyone.  Today I decided to enter another blog challenge - which I haven't done for a little while.

Whilst looking to see which one I would try I noticed that I could probably do two with one design. It meant pretending something wasn't what you would think it was but I thought I would give it a try.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.

The two blogs are Perfectly CAS and Addicted to CAS

The challenge at Perfectly CAS was a card with Flowers, & the challenge at Addicted to CAS was a card with Hearts. The thought that came into my mind was that flower petals can be heart shaped - so there it was - my idea for these challenges.

Here is the card;


Each flower is made from 5 small hearts cut from pale pink paper. I added extra shading with some pink ink that was a little darker, plus I over-stamped the completed flowers with a "dotty" stamp for texture. The leaves were the same heart die, shaded with a slightly darker green ink.  The Happy Birthday is a Julie Hickey stamp, which I stamped in green, but it was too pale so I over-stamped with black which gave just the right finish. I completed the look with some pink sparkly bling in the centre of the flowers.

I enjoyed making this little card & look forward to joining in other blog challenge.

Well! there is another weekend due - so have fun, safe safe & well.





Comments

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PERFECTLY CAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever two-fer!!! We're so happy you joined in with your beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for playing at PerfectlyCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. took me a second--you clever thing using hearts to make the blossoms and leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It would be really nice if you leave a comment during your visit. Please make sure you press "publish" for the comment to be left.

Popular posts from this blog

A club challenge card

blog challenge - sketch